Thursday, June 12, 2014

The drinking lady bankers in Penang

The drinking  lady bankers

Recently, I happen to meet all the famous drinking lady bankers in Penang. I had lunch with one of them today and this is the fourth one. All these are quite senior in the banking actor and if they get together they will be like the 4 golden flowers named after the four golden actress in Hong Kong.

The lady banker today was 'I' and she told me that four ladies from four different banks in Penang are fighting for business from the corporates in Penang. Everyone of them have strong drinking power and is famous among the corporate businessman in the state.

If they get together, sparks will fly and they are prepared to sleep in hotel rooms if they are drunk or knock out. This shows that there are competition everywhere.  Everyone ego to their physical limits to get business.

Drinking moderately promotes good health but drinking severely and getting drunk is very damaging to health. Moreover, drinking can be addicted , yet it cannot be missing from entertainment in business or private.

There are so much stories of business man getting I stomach cancer due to over drinking. Two of my senior friends in the business associations died from stomach cancer. There are many others which have passed away from the same sickness without my knowledge.  One of my former Japanese  bosses also suffered the same fate. He was really a strong drinker when I worked with him many years ago.

I have seen many people drunk and cannot even sit straight and myself was drunk a few times in my life.
I know the feeling and it is horrible. Some even become more bolder and fearless when they are drunk and it is very embarrassing for the guest or friends around them.

Like a say " drinking moderately can be destressing but drinking excessively can be damaging to your health and reputations. So , beware.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment