Tuesday, June 24, 2014

One walloping cough

I was told by my Chinese Physician that my body have become imbalance due to my recent frequent travel . Body imbalance ?   My body have been absorbing different human influence, weather changes, varying magnetic impact and exposure to different water and air as I travelled across the continent. The Yin and Yang have become mismatch and conflicting in nature.

Yes, my body imbalance have caused my body heat to accummulate in my body and trapped in my lungs which creates tremendous phelgum which coat the lungs and making my body to cough to get rid of this bloody sticky stuff.  This imbalance will not help even if  I drink water to cold down my body , it only flood my stomach with water.

He told me to reduce the heat in my body by taking chinese herbs and use bird nest to harmonize my body ie to balance the yin and the yang. With these two steps , my body will release the phelgum held on to the lungs.  The medication supposed to help weaken the phelgum holding on the chinese and the lung will carry out the functions to extract it out.

Ow ! it cost me a fortune to drink bird nest  and I really doubt the effectiveness but  it really happen. The next day, the flamp came out in big drops and it finally dry up and stopped.   It is in the last bit that the ending phelgum are still stubborn and it will test the lungs  by inistigate a cough out but yet the phrlgum will come out in pieces. s

It at this phase , it is where the coughing was the most difficult .  Each cough will punish the chest and the phelgum come out like little droplets. This is where the patient will need a lot of patience to push it  through.  It could be praying to GOD and asked GOD for health and solution to getting out the lasting bit of coughs.

This problem will force the patient to go througb the porcess of getting the help from  spiritual sector to  push on to getting a solution to clear all the sticky and troublesome phelgum  in its finally stage.

But , determination and time will solve  sickness in reasonable times if we continue the herbal treatment . There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment