Sunday, June 1, 2014

A cuppa on a Sunday morning

A cuppa at Bibis at kerawai road , Penang

I met a friend S there for a drink while she is coming for an early lunch at the cafe. I arrived just on time but she was late for 15 minutes.

I have to Bibiss for a few times but she is only the second time. We have also cancelled our appointment at the Cafe due to our heavy work schedules.

It is a very small cafe and it was full when I step in and I managed to squeeze in a seat at the long table. Later, I could get a space for two on the long table.

I ordered a coffee latte while she ordered a Long Island coffee and a bread toast. The advantage of this place is that it is facing the new Gurney Paragon and there is a church behind the cafe. There was a.christian crowd on a Sunday after church service.

I want to open.a cafe like this after my retirement and spent my time lazying around drinking coffee or tea and enjoy the different types of bread and cakes or pasta.
But , it will depend a lot on my daughter who will be running and managing the place.

The coffee was quite good and the food taste acceptable bit it is a bit pricey at RM15 person for lunch. It  will be experience for all of you to enjoy the food and drinks there.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment