Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Life journey- it is unique

Life journey- it is unique

I was on my way to Shanghai and I have the chance of watching a local movie " The Journey". It was so real to me. All the events and all the uncles is similar to my generation. "'All the Ang Kong por pi" and the villages.It was all in my childhood.

The memories just came back to me. My dead uncles , relatives and friends. Yes, dying is part of the process. Died by accident , sickness , old age. As time move on, the old generations died like flies and now, it is starting with my generation. This is the life journey.

All of us lived differently and doing different roles In the life of others while others played different roles in our life. It is all in a  screen play.

Every often In our life , we hold fast to our beliefs and ideas and not realizing that it is already out of date. Sometimes, we are in time to realize it and we change for the better but at times, we hold our wrong beliefs into our grave. Whatever, it is just mend to be and there is no right or wrong about it. Just let it be like a part of a script. There is no point asking why me?

So the saying goes "'life is. Journey and not a destination. So enjoy the events which keeps unfolding in our life. " When It comes to an end , there is no regrets".

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment