Thursday, June 5, 2014

Home sweet Home, my Love

My daughter M was back to Penang from Lang for a 6 days holiday and last night I pick her up at the airport. She look healthy, slim and fantastic but she wants to catch up with the Penang food.  I told her to control herself and she seems illusional.  Yeah, she is away for two months and she longs for the Penang food. I can understand.

It was raining last night and I really missed her and was delighted to see her carrying her bag out of the airport.  She has changed much as I think she have given out her lazy life in the past . Just sleeping, eating and watching movies.  I sensed a change in her thinking and mannerism. Yes, time and experience changed people and she really long for her home.

When She arrvied home, her dogs were after her jumping high for her and she knows that they really missed her.  I could sense the excitement of the dogs and their high pitch screaming.  Haiyooo, so sharp.

Before we reached home, we went to a food court and my wife ordered a lot of fried and grilled fish which they loved very much.  I just joining them to enjoy the food. 

I was very pleased that she came back on a holiday and before she came back I was there two times to visit her and she was really touched by our presence.  For me,  I will be going to see her there if she returns to her work.  Now , she is at a cross road and there is a few options for her to choose.  One is to work and another is to continue her tertiary education while the next is to start her own business.  I left it to her to choose but life is not about degrees and academic achievements , I would want her to be happy doing whatever her passion calls for her.

Life is a passing tide and we have to move on with it.  We should expect changes and challenges and treat it as part of our journey through life and while we are at it , we should enjoy the process. I justed wanted her to have that joy.

Today, she posted a wisdom in her FB:

 If we die, we will not know about it but the people around us will be affected.  The same thing if we act stupid.

Yeah, I think it is very true. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment