Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Breakfast at Secawan - Negore square , Penang

Last saturday, I went with my wife for an english breakfast at Secawan, Nagore square. It was a new food joint and it is managed by two young Indian gentlemen and it was located in a pre-house in Jalan Hutton.

The ground floor and the kitchen have been completed and business is on-going but the rooms at the upstairs was still in progress. They serve different types of coffee and latte including serving french toasts  and different type of breakfast choice. On the shelf , they also offered cakes and Tiramitsu , etc for your choice of dessert.

I ordered a latte and my wife ordered a black coffee with a french toast and an egg bread and the total bill comes to about RM72.  It is considered pricey according to Penang standard. However, the service and the ambiance was nice and cozy.

I would like to recommend to those interested in coffee to check out the joint and I was told that the joint is open for all the world cup games right to the morning.

Enjoy your cuppa.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment