Saturday, May 31, 2014

Coffee break at Namoo cafe, GP, Penang

Coffee break at Namoo cafe at GP , Penang

This is a new Korean cafe but I am only interested in the coffee and a rest while waiting my wife. She is meeting friends while I am spending my afternoon wondering away my time.

It was not her fault as I have suggested this arrangement. It has been sometime I have not been to GP as I find Gurney Paragon a newer place for shopping.

Today is a big day in Telok Intan as this could change the political skyline. It is young against old and I think this country needs new idea and fresh faces. I don't believe old can serve the people better by virtue of been old and experience. I believe in the passion of serving and new ideas how to have a national reconciliation. . There are too many old people in the BN Government and they are getting inflexible and greedy. There should be a change and a change for the new.

Another point is young people are more receptive to new ideas and more supportive  of change. The Establishment is too inflexible and fixated and any changed will take time and could take a long time.

Any Government which stays around too long could have lots of baggage and which Mainly circle around greed. The greet for money and power。 when these two factors are involved , it is doomed for failure. So, lets say goodbye to them. It is better to be soon.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment