Thursday, January 30, 2014

This CNY

This CNY

This  Chinese New Year seems to be different to me.
Maybe, I am getting wiser as I mellowed In years. The excitement and the feeling of a new start have been watered down. It makes no difference from any other days or public holidays. It seems to me everything will passed .

I had a re-union lunch with my family members and my brother and sisters' family at Wang Chao at Taman Perkaka. The food was good and is value for money. But the pot seafood set was only average which I ordered for dinner. It was a realization that not everything is good.

The year ends with a hard decision to terminate my long time consultant and disappointment from two contractors to repair my house while my company car  broke down  down before new year.  It seems all the bad things happened at this time. But nothing is not manageable.

For rest of the holidays, I will take a relax stand And watch the days goes by into the new year. There is no need to hurry or take things seriously, we have to let things roll on and watch from the distance.  There is no need to force things to move In your way. Just let it roll in the deep or dirt , if that is what it wants to be.

All of us are dispensable and we are going to die one day. Period. Does it matter , if there is imperfections? Who are we to judge and decide for others what is good or bad ? Live and lets live with love and affections. If we cannot help others , we should not harm them either.

When passing through in our journey, we should give ,give and give and expect nothing in return. Everything is just a dream , an illusion and a joke. So, live and let's live to the year of the Horse.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment