Saturday, January 25, 2014

Absolute Fitness Center in Penang.

Absolute fitness . Penang

I have pestering my wife to visit Absolute fitness after two years of terminating our membership with the center after our favorite teachers left the center and we moved on with them. For Tai chi, we followed our Master Ho and for Yoga, we followed. Michelle.  But, for Tai Chi , we could not join the class anymore , because it clashes with our yoga class. After two years of yoga, we realized that apart from building our strength with yoga , we have to some walking exercise and some weight lifting to sustain our daily movements and body flexibility.

During my trip to Taiwan . I realized that my breathing was okay but my leg experience tightness on my hip . So, regular walking exercise needs to compliment my yoga exercise.

Absolute fitness have growth in size . First , it was heritage and they expanded to Island plaza and now to Farlim. They intend to expand to KL soon. If we join the member in one center , we can use the facilities in all the centers and this is really a good arrangement and give the members to use their facilities at their convenient locations through one membership without additional fees.

In their monthly program, they have aerobics, yoga, Tai
Chi , kick boxing and many other exercises. It is something which all of us should consider and I just re-join the center with my wife.

So , see you there. The Fee is about Rm1,600 for twenty months which is about RM52 for a month under the promotion program.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment