Friday, January 17, 2014

Coffee Bean, Queensbay mall, penang

Coffee Bean, QueenBay Penang

I am now at Coffee Bean QB . The outlet was full with people talking and drinking coffee. I could not find a place as the customers hold on to their seats. It was for awhile before I got a good seat.

My daughter told me the same thing and she was in Mid valley mall in KL , she text me that she could not a parking space, Finally, she got a good parking space after several rounds in the paring area. She is also resting for a cuppa at coffee bean in KL. She called and tell me she need money. What else?

I have been to the malls for something now especially I'm public holidays. It is usually crowded and parking if often difficult to find. But, it is near CNY and I have to do some shopping. It has been a tradition that we must have some new clothes to start the new year. The reason may not hold water but it is part of the Chinese culture. What to do ? I have been told since young and it will not change. It is not that it cannot be changed but there is no need to change. It is a change to wear new clothes.

Before I came to QB , I had a lunch at TalkTalk cafe at Taman Perkaka. I ordered a  nasi lemah and my wife a Koay Ciap. The food is okay and the price is reasonable but the Tiramitau was a bit pricey at RM15 a piece.but , it is quite big for two person.

Now I am enjoying a latte and relaxing at the coffee joint.
This is my third cup of coffee so far today. I have not been a fan for coffee since young until lately after I read an article on coffee. It has not been prove that coffee is good for Health but the coco has a cancer prevention quality and moderate drinking is good for health. What anything taken I moderation is good. Come what may lets enjoy the drink.

Anyway, it has a definite benefit for me that is keeping me awake at the right time. But excessive drinking will send me up the walls with my eyes wide open throughout the night. Beware!!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment