Saturday, February 1, 2014

My new year resolutions - horse year

My year of the horse 2014

I am from the year of the snake and according to the. Horoscope . I will have a busy year and I must take care of my health and needs to balance work with enough rest. For other things , there nothing exciting and opportunity for wealth is good,I do not know what will hold for the future but will keep these forecast in mind.

Last  year , several predictions were right and I was given more responsibility and have a very busy working year. I have trained up several young people around me and help me to achieve all the task give to me so far. I have to keep them near me and give them more responsibility and exposure.

Life is fragile and uncertain . I have to live every  minutes joyfully and meaningfully as I am aware that time is very precious and getting less I aged. I also know that it is within my will and decision to decide what to do with rest of it.  I have to remain useful and active and not to opt for an idle , layback and  wasteful life. I should concentrate to train the young and impart my  wisdom to them and guide them to a brighter future.

All these ideals are my new year resolutions and I should pursue them wisely and vigorously and to make sure it is all implemented sincerely.

To my readers , I will impart more on my valuable experience  and encounters in my life to all of you.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment