Tuesday, January 7, 2014

" I want to change the world ..."

When I graduate from college, I told myself that I would like to change the world and with this passion and high spirit , I went into pursue my dream.  Now, I have met many young people who came after me and they were having the same high spirit to change the world.

After gone into the working circle for many years , all these idealism change and through the daily grinding, I found that instead of changing the world, the world have in fact changed me. I get wiser from the hard knocks and punches which bring some sense into my head.

Many are call but only few are chosen and I am not definitely the one.  Although , I have been making many useful contributions but these remained as ripples in a small pool of water.  The whole world have consumed me and putting me in the rightful place on this earth.

There are big man like Nelson Mandela, Deng Xiao Ping, Abraham Lincoln, Sister Teresa , etc who could change the world through their actions and influence but their actions have only affected certain aspect of our life. So, who are we , a speck of dust on this planet to change the world.

In our daily life, we can only accessible to only certain group of people and for this group of people, we have limited influence and impact on them. Rather then can influence us and make us change our thinking and ways.

Life in its mysterious ways, have lessons lying in our path for us to learn and grow up.  Our pure thoughts and passion will run foul into in this hellish world and make us break and to turn to the direction as dictated by the world.  The power of two is bigger than one and if there is a power of millions, it will be a tornado hitting us right in the face and we will eventually turn and run in the same direction.

How can we stand up and call out loud  and request the tornado to follow us ? We will need to turn and run away from the path of the tornado. This is the logic will to survive.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment