Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CNY lunch at Kim Hee Restaurant,SB, Penang

Lunch at Kim Hee restaurant , Seberang Jaya, Penang

I had lunch with my bankers today at Kim Hee Restaurant, at Seberang Jaya , Penang. I have not been to this restaurant for a few years. It is not because its food is no good but I prefer the simple food during lunch. However, this is a new year lunch and the food was a lot and sumptuous.

The set came with lobster, duck, mixed vegetables. Steam fish , lap may rice and ice cream as dessert.
The taste was good but the price could be quite expensive. Lobster is never cheap as it was quite a large.

During the lunch , my guest talk about their strange encounters in hotels and there was a lot of sharing of experience. But , truly , these strange beings exist only in our mind. One of my guest told me that she find herself flowing above her body and suddenly, a force pushed her down towards her body. I think this could have happen in her dreams.

Another topic is about exercise. One of my guest has started to learn " wing chun" and she said it is good for ladies. But, Bruce Lee also learn this art before he developed his own kungfu style. From kungfu , we moved to meditation and this is one of my favorite topic. I told my guest,that we must be the master for our own mind and not be a slave of our mind. We have to train our mind to listen to our direction. Yes, our mind can be trained and behave in a discipline manner.  Our mind should not behave like a jumping monkey but should remained focus and relax. The focus is to nothingness ,yet aware and not responsive. Floating in idleness.

Yeah. At the end of the lunch , the topic turn to the behavior of Gen-Y and their  hobbies centered in Ipad games. Not so much direct communication but through email, FB and SMS. This is becoming a social problem.

The lunch was a chance to meet my old friendly bankers and it was a joyful lunch.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment