Monday, October 14, 2013

Sick to my stomach

Lately ,the things which have been happening really make sick to my stomach.. The US Government shutdown, the wild wild west issue, the heaven and God issue,the MCA mockery that you step down and I will step down dance routine, etc. What is happening to us all ? So much negativity and controversial matters bring our peace life to disruption and havoc. Why can't it be like before ? Peaceful and calm and everyone can get to live the life they want. All these happenings are due to politics and self interest. Can everyone come to their senses and keep politics out of our life ? There are so many crowns around and pretending to be God and decide things their own way. Yes, we can keep our head in the sand and live a happy life but there are so much unfairness previaling which creates a lot of disturbances. My friend and colleagues told me that he is not reading the newspaper anymore to avoid getting angry at what is happening. Maybe, this is one of the good way to live a happier life. Then someone called me to voice out on the TPPA issue which if our Country were to get out, it will be disastrous to all of us doing business. I know I write some comments on the topic that evil will get stronger if Goodness choose to nothing. But, how can one voice matters ? It has to depend on the people in position to do it and ratify the shortcomings instead of protecting their self interst. What can I do but only to carry the sickness in my stomach and if I want to puke, I will go to the toilet. What the hell is happening to the world. GOD save us all !!! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment