Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My sweet lord.

My sweet Lord. This song was written  by George Harrison of the Beatles. The song was one of the hot favorite during my prime time. It was played on the radio and it influence the religious mood for a long time. During the prime time of the Beatles, all the members were not able to handle the fame and millions of fans and admirers. There was a period they took refuge in India and took up the practice of Meditation and the learn the art of the Sitar.  After this period of calm, My Sweet Lord was wrote by George Harrison , the 2nd lead guitarist of the Beatles band.  Subsequently, the Beatles was disband and Harrison became a recluse until he was murdered by an intruder. Another of the favorite song written by George was " here comes the sun".  Paying  tribute to  wonderful song writer George Harrison , here is part of the lyric of " my sweet lord" I really wanna know You I'd like to go with You I wanna show You Lord That it won't take long, my Lord Note: George Harrison wads believer of the Lord and not God. He wants to see in order to believe.,in this song , he was searching for the truth in God. Seeing is believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment