Monday, October 14, 2013

Brownie was naughty tonight

Tonite -,Brownie was naughty. I do not know why my dog, Brownie was not obedient tonight.  Usually, she will follow my instructions to return to her cage after I have left her out for a while to exercise her legs. During that time , I talk to her and ask her to obey my " sit" instructions at the same place every night. She has been very obedient. But , not tonight. My maid tried to  chase her into her cage but she was very playful and do a hide and seek game with her. She gave up after several attempt and she yelled for my help. When I called up to Brownie and if I point to the cage , she will run in by herself but tonight she was rebellious and continued her hide and seek routine with me.  I was very surprise and angry.  I took up a stick and smack her on her butt. The first hit was light but she keep wanting to break away and I gave another smack . She yelled in pain but still refusing to go into her cage. My maid have to keep pushing her into her cage and finally she went it. I was remorseful as I verbally keep lecturing Brownie for not following my instructions. She keep staring at me and this is her usual re-actions  when I scold her. After several verbal scolding which I don't know whether she  understand me or not, I start to gave her a pat on her cheek and I scroll my hands on her cheek and appraise her been a good listener. She waggle her tail as if she was please. I don't know whether the stick and the carrot treatment will work or not but I hope she will be obedient as time goes by. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment