Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Road monsters.

Road Monsters

Last Sunday, I was waiting in my car for my wife to do some shopping at the Farlim wet market. Suddenly , a car stopped at the side of my car and shouted something at me. I could not hear him as my windshield was up. He was yelling like a mad man and I wind down my car's window and asked him what is the matter. He told me not to park my car by the roadside as I was blocking the traffic.  I was going to ask  him which traffic police station s he attached to but before I can asked him , the car behind was honking him. His car was actually blocking the traffic. He moved up the road but still turning his head to see my actions, I still sit in my car at the same spot. Finally, he moved on . Really upset.

I think the best way to calm ourself is treat this people or road bullies as mad man. If you start to be upset with his irrational behavior, then we will be torturing ourself . It is meaningless to engage ourselves in a rage. How can we be upset with a mad person.

In our daily life, we can meet many if such people who are bullies and if they make you angry , then they will be happy.

Many times , I have  encountered  motorist or cars overtaking n my left or motor cyclist riding in the middle of the road , risking their lives . There are cases of three or four passenger on a motorbike , just because cannot afford a car or lazy to ride three or four times home. The trend have been rampant as some people want big family and yet could not earned enough to cater for all. So, they risk their life to make them happy.

This evening I encountered a drunken motorist riding in the middle of the road swaying here and there courting death. I wonder what will happen to his family if he is  injured or killed. How irresponsible are they in doing such risky act.

Well, we cannot control everybody"s behavior and we only have to be cautious. We should not be fearful despite the danger is real.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment