Friday, September 27, 2013

Today -A massive 2 hours drive to work

It was a hectic and upsetting day. First thing, my car wiper broke into pieces on a heavy raining morning , the moment I start my wiper. Could not find a motor accessory shop at 8 am and driving in circles to look for an early bird. Finally, I found one and luckily , the owner was about to open his shop. OMG, at least there is help. After the repair, I saw a long queue in front of All seasons Mall so I turn back and head for the hills and I got right smack into a massive jam. Thinking twice, I reverse and took the normal route and head back to All Seasons Mall and smack into the jam and wait for my turn. The queue was not moving but I have to wait patiently. The rain was very getting more heavier and I could inch forward following the massive jam in front. I took me an hour to get through a 1KM jam and finally, I was caught again along Green lane and have to move with the slow tempo and I broke free after turning into Island glades. I was calm but silently swearing at the messy traffic swing in and out of my way. Finaly, I reach my office at 10.00am. I was really tired and worn out but I head to my board room for a meeting. I have missed one meeting in the morning. Is this disaster fated? It has been raining like occasionally and it is one of those expected happening but only which day , we would not know. Yeah, I looked up at the sky and asked GOD , why today? If it not today, it will be another day , right ? So, let it be and let it go. This uncertainty in life makes life more meaningful and challenging. It gives hope but Ven Thich Nyat teach us to live in the present and avoid future fear. Live in the present and let the uncertainty unfold like a movie. If you have such big heart and mind, it is really a blessing but until now, I still asked "why it has to happen today?". Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment