Monday, September 23, 2013

SiTiGun, a coffee joint in Penang

At SiTIGun , Nagore Road Penang I had  lunch at NineThai with my family and my favorite niece Jean and after that we move over to SiTIGun for a cup of coffee. SiTIGun is a coffee joint which serves pastry as well. The shop is pretty small and there no Aircon except a blower and ceiling fans. The shop is decorated with old model coffee machines and it is lightly decorated with simple fixtures. The mable tables are not many and since the shop have an open setting , there is a breeze blowing across the shop on a windy day. My wife told me that it will be very nice sitting there and drinking coffee as we watch people walk by in spring and autumn. But in Penang , the four seasons are warm, hot,hotter and hottest.  The afternoon heat make me drowsy as I ordered a cup of latte, my wife ordered a coffee, my daughter M a Mocca and my niece a jasmine tea. We sit there just sipping our drinks as we chat. On the background , there was a trumpet music and I think it goes well with the drinks. I can tell you that it was the best latte that I have tried so far in my life. Wonderful texture and body. Smooth and exciting and it really give me the oomp. The price of my latte is only RM8.00 for a cup and it was really worth the money. Wonderful experience drinking latte in such a frenzy heat and with ear piecing music. The combination must be excellent. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment