Sunday, September 15, 2013

IMM "pan mee" at All Seasons, Farlim,Penang.

'I mum mum'  at the All Seasons Mall, Farlim I had my dinner at the  I Mum Mum  noodle shop with my Colleague K on last Friday .  IMM is having a franchise in Penang and the one at Farlim is the third shop in Penamg. The shop only serves noodles and a variety of them and with some simple veggie side dishes. The noodles can be served  in a dry or soup style and with pork, chicken in different recipe and with crispy "foo chut" or deep fried bean stalks. I have been at the shop three times already and my friend had the noodle at the franchise shop in Bayan Lepas.  My conclusion is not only the taste is excellent and it is very economical at RM4.50 per plate and the servings are reasonably big.  It is recommendable to try and enjoy the food. Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing your enlightening/inspiring postings and also mouth-watering ones ;)

    Cheers
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ. Go for the experience and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete