Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back from Bangladesh with an experience.

Back from Bangladesh I am just got back from Bangladesh and there was some experience I wanted to share with all of you.  I was staying at the Westin Hotel in Dhaka and last night I had a dinner with a VIP at the Italian Restaurant in the same hotel.  On my way up to the restaurant, I took a lift and after I have pressed for the lift , I step back and waited. Suddenly, the lift door open and standing in the lift was a long hair middle black age women. She was quite huge and she stared at me without smiling . I was shocked to see a dead face women staring at me without moving. After a few seconds she started to move and I was relieved . At least, she moved and not  just vanished. I believed that she was also shocked to see me staring at her. A huge  stoned face Chinese man looking at her. I think she was equally shock and after I moved she was relieved. There is a Chinese saying " if a human scared another human, there is no medicine to cure this fear". It will need the person to cure themselves.  What it mean is that the experience is registered in our mind and we have deepen our fear. This fear will weaken our mind and will haunt us for the rest of life. Such images or experience will surface in the right moments to shake your confidence and instill fear in all of us.  Hence , we have face these fears and tell them enough is enough and push them out of your mind. The more Ee do it , the weaker will be such image and our mind will rule over it and gradually shut it out. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment