Sunday, September 15, 2013

NineThai Restaurant in Penang

Dinner at NineThai Restaurant   NineThai is located next to Little Shanghai and Oppersite  Continental Bakery at Jalan Nagore,  Penang.  My family was looking for dinner to-night and we wonder from 1s Avenue to Macalister Road and into Lorong selamat and into Burmah Road and into Nagore Road and we went past Little Shanghai and I saw a Thai Restaurant and my wife like to try it and we had Thai Food for dinner. My wife ordered a Tom Yum, a steam fish, a fried pork leg and fried eggs.  The food was delicious but a bit spicey。I was sweating profusely from the spicy Tom yum and spices from the steam fish. My wife loved the spices and the chilli hot taste. All of us despite the chilli hot  we almost finished the Tom yum and also all the food. The fried pork leg was very crispy and  the taste was very good. My  daughter M  like my wife love the food so much but agreed with me that it was spicy. It is recommendable as this is genuine Thai and for all the food and drinks , it only cost me RM129 for whole dinner. The only thing I forget to ask is why they are called "NineThai" and I think most probably, nine is a  dry good number for the Thai People. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment