Saturday, September 21, 2013

The day goodness die

The day ,  goodness die I have many experience with bad sales man especially commission agents and it will start will a bang and end in total disaster. Disappointing indeed. However, there are also good ones. My first experience is my life insurance agent who was my friend . She proposed to me a life policy and after getting my signature on it . She keep proposing an increase in the insured amount in a few attempt and after gradually fade away。She continue to sent me a few greeting cards and after that she became an MIA. I found out later there were many red lines in the policy。Period. The next one was another friend who introduced me to mutual funds and I supported him to put my savings according to his plan。Then I realized that administration cost and fees were  very high and deducted up front and I asked for a discount and subsequently he gave me a rebate。When I gradually withdraw from the funds ,he objected but I insisted and when I sell down , he also become an MIA. There were a few more occasions and disappointment  but nothing different from the first two incidents. What bring up this subject is because I met another type of commission agent recently through a friend. He is a property agent and he recommended me to buy an apartment and asked me to introduce my friends to him. If I buy in a group, he will give me more freebies and items. Suddenly, the response to his project was good and he change his terms and tell me , he is only an employee and his boss is not agreeable tot he terms. So. I complained to my friend who introduce me to him and this is his response to me " what do you expect from him, he is only a commission agent". Yes , my friend is right . As a commission agent , he has the right to change his words. Period. This countless experienced of unprofessional agents have toughen my guards against them and even ignore them from the first instances. So, goodbye to commission agents. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment