Thursday, September 26, 2013

Memory of my mother.

Memory of my mother. I missed her very much even after she have passed away for more than 18 years ago. My memory if her is still so deep and sharp. She loved all her children and especially me because I am the youngest son. She really takes good care of me since my childhood. When I graduate from college and after I got a job, I was playful after work . I played in a musical band and I hang out with my band mates. I was going out late in the night jamming with my mates and socializing with the female singers. At that time, the girls were so crazy with musicians and soon I had a girlfriend and she followed me all around after work.  In certain period of my working life, I  invested in some business with my brother and I was busier and I spend very little time with my mother.   Later, I broke up with my girlfriend  and I got to know my wife  at work and we spend more time working. But, there is one thing, every evening , I never failed to eat the dinner cooked by my mother. After dinner, I always spend a short time with her chatting. Even on rest days , I spend a short time after dinner or lunch to chat with her。 Later in her life, I spend more time going out in my car and going places to eat. But. It was a short time of one year when I got more time to spend with her, she passed away. I remembered vividly that faithful day. My mother not well after she was discharged from Hospital . That morning before going to work I dropped in to see her and she was sleeping . I got close to her face and softly tell her tha I am going to work. She knob her head and asked me to go to work。I thought everything would be alright . In the afternoon, at 4pm , I got a call that she has passed away. I rushed home and I sat beside her lifeless body and cry. I cry out for her as I sat there.it was for a long time until my sister came to call me downstairs. I was shocked and sad. My mum have left me forever. My message to the young ones: spend time with your parents. Love them when they are around and it is pointless to cry or missed them when they are gone. All of us are caught in the rat race and seeking materialistic returns. Money is not everything. Just slow down and think and you will understand what I am telling you. Spend time with your love ones for you only travel this journey but once. Rejoice the time you are with them.. Wonderful experience. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment