Monday, September 1, 2014

The book of life

The book of life

Every one of us have a book of life of our own. Each story is unique and different . During my daughter M's graduation day, she wrote about her good friends and when will they meet again I her face book. When I read it , I felt that she is lost as she grab very tight to her past which was familiar and happy.

In my reply to her face book message , I told her to let go. Each of her friends are like characters in her book of life.
Some of them occupy a full chapter and others in paragraphs or  in  sentence . Some will appear in several chapters in and out of her life. This is actually  erg real. We cNnot hold on a period I our life forever. It is impossible and our life will evolve and grow.

Nothing is static is our life. Things , events and thoughts will continue be changing . It can be scary but exciting and challenging. That is the beauty of life.

As we closed each chapters , our life move on . The past become memories as we enjoy the freshness of each moment. Who would one to live the same moment twice . Even if it is possible , the feelings and taste would never be the same.

So , let go of the past and cherish every new moments.
Face it with confidence and awareness.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment