Sunday, September 28, 2014

On the way to Africa - 1

On the way to Africa.

This is my second trip to East Africa and in particular Ethoipia . This country is abou 30 years behind Malaysia and now they Re opening up for foreign investments.
China has gone in a big way ahead do the US.

The feeling of traveling to Africa is kind of confusion and despair. This is usually this feeling as the country is quite  virgin and the culture  and  food is so different. The country have gone through a great famine and a number of civil wars.

The last time when I was there , I spend two days but this time three days in the country. I will get to know the people and its culture deeper but there is a somewhat uneasy feelings. For some people, they would want to travel back in time or to the place where is the origin of man but for me, it is a challenge as I prefer to travel to a more developed nation. This is my weakness and I have to overcome it. Perhaps , places like  Bangladesh and Ethoipia have connections with my previous life. Perhaps , this is.an unfulfilled task in my previous life. This could be the reason why I am evolving in these countries.

I have to relax and sale it through and enrich my experience with these challenging trips.

When there is something we cannot control  or change it , there is useless to worry but hold firmly and steer it through .

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment