Sunday, September 7, 2014

A messy world

It is a messy world

My experience today reminded me that this is a messy world.

The road system in my area was changed to  a one way street without me knowing and I was caught in a awkward direction having to find my way out in a jam. Notice might have been given but it was not obvious to me as I have been busy these days.

This morning u was waiting for my wide at the wet market in my area and suddenly a BMW just park in an Oppersite my car . It was a one way in my direction but this " bully" just park his car an walk off. I was fuming  mad. That bloody bastard. My Sister In law , G have told us long time ago,  that my area is full of "bad characters" and today, the truth really hit me. Yes, too many low cost flats already and it is time to move out.  I have been thinking about it.

The park Oppersite my house has turned into an Indian temple, a public car park , a dig garage and a squatter housing a chicken farm. I have complain to MPPP and the SPCA  and including the Rocket Rep and they are atill standing today.  How can a public park become such a mess.

Another incident really frighten me as the traffic becomes more and more congested with more housing projects completing in the area and giving OC this year end, the driving have become more and more dangerous with bikes and cars not obeying the traffic rules to avoid jams.  My area is really suffocating with little green lung and the cars are parking on both sides of the roads giving space for only one car.

I have to live in my own house trying to forget the wildness that is getting serious and scary outside.

What is the authority doing? Can't they take appropriate actions to maintain law and order. Waste woods ?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment