Monday, September 22, 2014

Feeling upset - apple polishing

This is one of my down time today having to wake up at 5 am to sent my daughter M to airport for her trip to Taiwan. It is actually nothing tired about it but it could be the interruption in my sleep that makes me a bit " blur" today. 

In my work , I have seen a lot of people gaining recognition by " apple polishing " but I do not like the sight of it.  People tell me that I am also doing some " apple polishing" sometimes.  Yes, I agree but I don't do it all the time. If such activity is overdone or too much , it makes me feel sick. 

Sometimes, I am guilty of not taking actions to ratify the situation but just by remaining silent over the matter.  My conscious heart feel a bit of ugliness and bare feeling. I cannot be rude to tell the person off and I know it is very sensitive matter  and it could hurt everyone in the process. If there is a crack on the mirror , it will never be the same again. Furthermore, who is me to judge them or tell them off.

I have to change to accept this kind of acting even though, the "apple polishing " is hurting someone.  I know it is wrong and I have experience it before. To be frank, it is really a sensitive matter and it should be handled with extreme care.

There is a saying " problems relating to the passion of the heart " is the most difficult thing  to handle in the world or in our life.  The outcome is not predictable and it could turn and hurt us instead.

This is one of the reason that I am down as the pretentious acting have gone beyond the line and it becomes disgusting when it occurs infront of so many people.

May GOD give them a solution and bring them back to the right path  or is this the right or wrong path which  needs no solution ?  There is no such thing as right or wrong in this world  as it depends on our wisdom and preception of things that have happened.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment