Sunday, April 28, 2013

The wind of change is here - GE13

I do not know how many more elections I will go through but for this election, I must expressed my thoughts frankly for the future generations. I have noticed the BN have been repeatingly theiir Achievements  and the same issues for the past few elections. The money politics have  een very rampant and Najib is giving money everywhere he goes. This corruption in broad daylights. How can he managed a clean government if he is supporting corruption and abuse  of power.  There is a saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. This a dangerous trend.

At breakfast with my sister and brother, my brother told me that the 1Malaysia flag is government property and its excessiveness around Penang is sinful. He told me that money have given the the local gangsters to plant the flag and to create a fortress in their area to impress the locals to support BN. I think the involvement of the underground Gangaters is another wrong step and not proper.  It should be a fair fight based on the manifestos and the principles. If  BN thinks that the more flags means improved  chances of winning then they  are wrong again.

The campaign by retired Mahatir and his  attack on Anwar is in bad taste as both the  sodomy cases have been defeated in the court. He claimed to have the right to speak but nobody is denying his right but it is not proper to launch a personal attack on another.  I agree with Anwar , he should  retired peacefully and enjoy his twilight years. Why is he still stirring up bad taste and stop the world from tuning. I think he must have a lot of shit on him and he is desperate to support BN to win at all cost. Yes, he has become a silly old man using Perkasa to control UMNO.

The time is right to change the dynasty as the Givernment if 56 years have deteriorate so much and becoming arrogant and abusive. At least, we can see what the new Government can do and what sort of shits will float up. We should be fearful of change when there is a need to change.  The time is here and it is ripe.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment