Sunday, April 14, 2013

As I see it today : GE13 - 14/4

 I have been moving around my township these two days and I could see alot of flags of DAP and BN. I could see that the BN flags including the one Malaysia flags outnumbered that of DAP. It was obscenely outnumbered and I could imagine how my taxes have been spend. After the election, I think they can be used to make children wears or uniforms like a sea of blues. Franklly speaking, I was very upset and I cursed the BN for doing that.As a good Buddhist, i could constrain myself and let go of  my hatret. But, my sense of injustice overcome me.

I have also seen so much advertisement on the TV depicting the development of Malaysia over the years. How many times do they need to claim credits for such past achievements? We should based only on the achievements over the past five years and this is like cheating the people .This is an abuse of power and misleading the people. I think the Government is still thinking that we are stupid and silly.

Apart from this abuse, BN have been using lots of fear tactics and the  latest came from MCA where one of their leaders warned the Chinese that if we do not elect a Chinese canddate from MCA than the Chinese will have no voice in the Government. By the way, when have MCA any voice in the Government . Even their President that Silly Chua also hide away from this coming election. Is he a General or a coward.  Or a white feather ?

Yes, the that Dr Yes Yen Yen said that the Chinese are tired of PAS in Kelantan and can we say that the Chinese is fed up of of BN or MCA.  I think this outgoing Minister should talk less because she is talking nonsense on the side line.  She should retire for good.

Another joke is old horse, Mahatir. He tweeted that if the Johore people were to elect LKS than there would be a racial uprest.  I think he is getting senile and sorrying but he is an old fox and a actor. He knows that the Chinese support has gone to the opposition and UMNO is depending on the Malays to sruvive and getting the Malay support is very important for BN and also his survival and legacy.  Just imagine if the opposition capture Putrajaya, I think he will need to run away from this country.  This is like a drowing man gapping a straw.

According to the news , the Indians are split in their support or maybe more towards the BN. It is unfair for Hindraf to negotiate with BN and threat Pakatan.  This is not negotiation but blackmail.  It will look bad on Hindraf  and it will lost its creditability to represent the Indians. There could be a lo a lot of horse trading in Hindraf but on the surface, it is high handed .

I read the Ambiga attended the ceramah of Nirul Anwar and she still maintained her non=partisan stand and I respect her for saying that she is now taking sides because she believe the election is not going to be fair. Yeah, she is right and we have to take a chance to ensure a change of Government so that this bias can be make right.

My one vote maybe not so important but if you have justice and righteousness in your heart, you will know what to do.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment