Sunday, April 14, 2013

My breakfast at Noodle Village at Abu Sittee Lane, Penang.

Today, I decide to bring my 2nd sister and my 2nd brother for a tim sum breakfast at Abu Sittee Lane and there was already a large crowd when we were there. Anyway, I manage to get a parking space infront of Wisma Chocolate.  We managed to find a table easily and  wee ordered a few pau and some fried spring row including an oyster noodle.

The taste have change very much from the laen st time and the taste have deteriorated and it was quite pricey.  I did not like it anymore and we finished the items and we got on our way. I was going to arrange some takeaways for my family but I changed my mind and I decided to visit the noodle shop situated a few houses down the road.

This noodle shop was newly open  and have two sections , the outer portion is without aircon and the inner portion was with aircon.  It was a neat outfit and they only serve a few dishes including some fruit joices.  It was a neat and nice outfit and it was not fully packed but about 60 pct full.  I told my sister and brother that we should have taken our breakfast here instead of tim sum.  I bought a package of Koay Teow Tbng and some Teochew kuang Chang or fried pastry. It was abit pricey as well but it was worth it.

As I was driving my car out , I was directed to use the backlane and it was a narrow passage packed with cars and It took me some time to get out from the back lane as I was getting out , the road opening was blocked by an ambulance and the hospital attendnat was carrying out a body and they just dump it on a stretcher and throw the blanket on the body and they drove off.  I think the man have just passed away as it was lifeless and the ambulance did not light up the siren and it was of no hurry as it was driving off. 

I thought of this incident as I was driving back and how a life can be terminated in this manner. Without dignity and dump like a piece of gabbage on  a stretcher . Yeah, perhaps life is like that . Easy come , easy go. We come with nothing and we go with nothing and as Buddha says " life is impermanence and be aware of this point and we shall live with contentment and there will be a ceassation of sufferings.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment