Thursday, April 25, 2013

As I was passing through ----GE 13

On my way to work,  I saw more and more 1Malaysia flag and it was a sea of blues along Green lane , Penang.   It was even more rediculous that the triangle divider oppersite Caltex was surrounded by all these blue flags.  I think it is getting abit irritating and I could see some flags on the road and it is so much wastage. What is the meaning? 

The 1Malaysia programme is a Government programme and why it needs to be display this way by the BN parties ?  It is an abusive of power and it has been overdoing it.  BERSIH is right , the Government should not be so abusive of the people's money.

As I was driving, my mind went back to an on-line news which inform us that Jolynce Tan was the daughter of the former Gerakan strong man, Tan Gim Hwa. Yeah, I have been glancing through her writing on the Star column and I have been noticing that she is very anti Pakatan and drawing out issues to smear the opposition. After reading one article, I have been skipping her page and now, the dots have connect and I know why she is so bias in her writing . I believe this is a democratic country and everyone have a right but this kind of silent brainwashing is very malicious. She should have declared her status to the readers and we can then read it with a pinch of salt. So much underhand tactics.

Another point came to my mind is the comment by award winning actress from Kedah asking the cyber bullies not to criticize  Michelle Yeoh or other artiste  because they supported BN.  Yes, I think these artiste should be aware of their position and should reserve their support  and their rights but they should not use their position as artiste to influence other people. "If you eat chilli , then you should feel the hot" and open for criticism.  The cyber bullies are also exercising their right and their right to criticize.  If we don't want to be criticize then don't use your influence on other people.  This is a free world and if you judge , then you have also to be judged. This is fair and square.

The mind was full of thoughts about what is becoming of Malaysia where there is much abuse and wastage especially the blue flags....it is just like throwing money in the drain... To those people in power, please do consider the hardship of the people.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment