Thursday, April 25, 2013

As I see it today - GE13 : 25/4

As I a Buddhist, I should be preaching peace and harmony to all my readers but I have also to be engaged on what is happening day to day and have to be righteous in my thinking and action.  This is one of the eight fold path. I have to speak my mind when I see there is something wrong with the country and all of us will be hurt in the process.  Dalai Lama have preached that as long as we do things that is not harmful to others , then it is alright but the conclusion of the GE13 will have great impact on us and also our future generations. Hence, I have to face it and engaged it and speak my mind. Otherwise, we will be only passive in our actions and words.

Today, I read a few articles on the progress of GE13 and how  the mamoth gathering of 20,000 people in Pakatan ceremah in Segamat  and another 20,000 people in Negri Sembilan  and through these messages, the people want to know what is happening to the country and what the opposition can do for them.  They are no more passive or stupid and they are actually very concern.  This is a very good sign that the people is waking up to the massive corruption of the BN government.  Lets pray for more consciousness and awareness of the common people.

Another article talk about the massiv advertisement in the BN control news prints especially the Star newspaper which runs a few pages of advertisments attacking DAP and PAS.  One vote DAP is one vote for PAS and the author is saying that they are running adverts to promote the Oppositioin rather than highlight the things BN Government have done for the people. This is an hilarious issue. Stupid actions. Furthermore, I agreed that it has backfired on the BN . An overkill or an over run with the tax payers money.  Massive wastage and we can see how arrogant the Government have been or how highhanded they have become. Utterly nonsense.

There is also reports of vote buying activities and the strange route of the ballot boxes .  Such suspicious activities have yet to be investigated and these dirty tactics  showed that BN is desperate. Desperate to win and by this way, they become more corrupted to the core.

Another report showed that the seniwara involving Ibrahim Ali and Zulkify Noordin , the Perkasa leaders is already a known fact where BN is only creating a scene to put these two racist leaders to the poll against Pakatan.  What have Hindraf  have to say on this matter?  Selfish agenda. All these background play and dirty tactic can only be the actions of cowards and simpltons.  There is a chinese saying : if we do not want others to know, then we should not do it ourself.  This saying is so simple and yet , it is difficult for these simpltons to understand.

Yes,  I am not preaching hatred or anger but I would like to say what is happening  to the country and I am not against race, religion and I am absolutely behind DAP , that is I am against corruption.  The roots have corruption have been running deep for more than 50 years and now, the tree is shaking after all the roots have decay and lets cut it or pull it down and lets begin from a bud, a new plant and get rid of the parasites and the creepers which have eat into the tree and make it rotten to the core.

Yes, now is the time. Lets do it.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment