Wednesday, April 24, 2013

As I see it today - GE13 : 24/4

Last Saturday,  I was at my yoga class and there was about 8 of us at the class.  As I step in , the girls were chatting about their support for Pakatan and they stop chatting upon seeing me. I was curious and as I lay my mat on the floor, I asked a question : Who is a BN supporter among us?  There was a complete silence and my Yoga teacher told me that the group belongs to the opposition . Then I jokingly said that nobody will admit that they are BN supporters because they would be killed in Penang.

Yeah , look at Michelle Yeoh and how many of dislikes expressing opinion that as a celebrity actress , she should not take sides and influence the young people.  I think there is some truth in it and it is not ethical. People must have an independent mind to choose and these influences is not healthy.

Based on my touch to the ground, whenever I go , the young people are so passionate about the Pakatan especially DAP.  We could not speak something negative about Pakatan or DAP , otherwise, there would be a furious hit back from the audience. This attitude maybe good  and also can be bad. I think the image of BN is so bad in Penang that caused  this repulsive feeling among the youngsters especially the Gen Y. They are very close in socializing and also communicate frequently on the internet and facebook and their information whether true or false spread very rapidly.

Some of my lady staff belongs to this group of passionate voter and they travel to ceremah to listen to the opposition speakers and one of my lady staff, K is going to wear the Ubah bird symbol  on her two twin daughters.  She told me that the future of her two daugthers lies in her hand and she must protect their fights and money by stopping corruption and wastefulness of BN.  She is  convinced that Malaysia is going to be bankrupt. Another staff, B told me that the EPF fund have been abused and her retirement fund would be gone if BN is in power.  This opinion is widespread and all these youngsters shared the same opinion.

Today, I read an article that BN candidate Zuklifi  Noordin apolosize to the India for insulting them 10 years ago and he intends to protect the Indian as some indians have been kissing him.  Can a leopard changed its spots?  Bullshit king  and these double talk cannot convinced me. Furthermore, he is the Vice President of Perkasa,  What is Perkasa been doing in promoting the rights of Malay?  He is  a racist and how can he changed so easily ?  Such type of politicians cannot be trusted.

Yes, the GE13 getting hot up and becoming very dirty.  It is a battle for survival and there is no time to waste. It is do or die time and it has very serious impact on the survival of the Government of the day.
I still proposed change as the wind of change is coming.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment