Monday, April 29, 2013

Mega Pakatan Dinner at Han Chiang , Penang

I studied at Han  Chiang High School ,Penang for my lower and upper Six and I have fond memories of my school.  During my schooling there.  I played so many  games  and sports.  I played  volleyball. Football , hockey  and I represented  my school in short putt and dragon boat race. I have won many medals for my school and myself. My mum throw it all away when we moved to a new house. Yeah, I have a good time at school. Now, my school have hosted several historical events.

In 2008. DAP hosted a 50,000 people's ceramah and DAP created history by capturing Penang. Today, they are organizing another mega ceramah for GE13 and they may capture Putrajaya. When I finished my yoga session at Kennedy road at 8.30pm .All the roads were blocked with cars and bikes and many people were walking towards Han Chaing for the mega ceramah. From the look of the crowd, it will be another big success. The time have come for a change.

I also read that BN will  be organizing another mega ceramah here and Najib will announced the upgrading of Han Chiang to a University status. Why has the timing been so perfect? This is very clear and this is really an abuse of the process. Furthermore. He may also announced that Penang will be given back its' free port status if BN wins back Penang. Another seniwara by half stupid politicians. The people of Penang is not so cheap and stupid. BN have under estimated our intelligence again. Silly fools. Why have you taken the free port from Penang and give it to Langkawi?  And you want to bring it to Penang? Can we trust you again?

it is better to work with an angel we don't know rather to work with a known devil like BN.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment