Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nothingness - Lao Tzu

I got a friend, L who fell out of love recently and she sent me an sms to tell me that her boyfriend is so bad and they relationship broke up and she was heart broken.  She did not tell how bad is bad and I did not bother to ask her. I could sense the sadness in your words but what can I do excepI  to give her a few kind words.

I replied her SMS  and told her that life comes from nothing and if this is the case, then where does sadness comes from? This wisdom is nothin sg complicated. Life is a passing dream and it is hollow and since it  is empty, where does the sadness arise and hold on to. It  is a passing wind and when the wind is blowing, it is carrying dust with it and when the wind stop, the dust will fall.  Sadness is like the dust in the wind, it is just temporary and moving along with life.

If you can see through this wisdom, then you will know where did the sadness rise and the hurt and pain will not be there anymore. Nothing arise from nothingness. Everything is hollow and a passing wind.
 
 The great sage, Lao Tze  who created the " Tao Te Ching" says that nothing is static and everything continues evolving. How can this wisdom jive with the concept of " nothingness". Life comes from nothing and it evolves like the wind carrying the dust and ends with nothing when the wind ceases.

You cannot unload the dust when the wind is blowing as the dust will fly with the wind in directions which is out of your control and when it is time to cease, it will just fell away without a trace.

I believed my friend , L will get stronger as in her latest reply to me, she thank GOD for bring me to her and help her to ease her pain.  She is a very religous girl and I am thankful that she has this strong fate. The true love for a person is not possession but standing far enough to see the person you love grow and help them when they fall and leave enough space for them to breath and live.

Don't make them live or think like you as no two person is the same and letting them live the way they want is the path to their own truth in life.

Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment