Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of the year in 2012

Feeling game and desperate.  Time is flying off very fast.  Scared and wonder why Master time never wait for me.  Let me stretch the minutes and seconds abit longer and let me slow down to enjoy the moments. I felt breathless but yet , I could hear laughter from people going home.  They are so excited . Excited over what ?

Don't they know that it is the end of the year ? What is there to celebrate ? The passing of 2012 , why?  I am not done yet with the year. I have many things to do and there seems to be no time for me.

I know the feelings. When we are young, we wanted to grow up fast and enjoy the things the adults are enjoying and to be independent. When we have achieved the independence, we want financial freedom and we look forward to financial freedom.  When we are grown up, old and have financial freedom, we want back our youth and energy.  Yes, I have spoken about these ironies , time and again.  It goes around in a big circle and we only get to know it when we are at the end of the big circle.

Just like the end of 2012 , we realized that we have gone around 365 days and today is the last day of the year and the year will never repeat itself.  How to hold on to it ? The more we hold on, the more miserable we becomes because we cannot control it.  Then, how to let it go ? Yet, we feel scary to let it go. 

Just thinking about it makes me exhausted and tired. Have to bite my tongues and let it go and my senses will have to accept it in a matter of time.  Year after year.  The feeling repeat itself  until we break out of the circle of time and not to be bothered with it.

Well, have to pack my bag and go home to join the crowd to celebrate the passing of this year and this day. Like some wise people say, if we cannot beat it , then join it and be part of the celebration to welcome the new year.  We have to take it positively and treat it as welcoming a new year instead of bidding the old year good bye.  Yes, to be positive we should treat the " glass is half full" instead of " the glass is half empty".  Think of the many years to come instead of letting this remaining " one day" be gone.

Do I feel better?  Both interpretation is the same. It is a zero sum game and  it is only our mind's reaction.  There is a wise saying " positive thoughts invites positive things to happen to us and it attracts happiness and goodness".  Okay, the wise man could be right and there is no harm trying.  It is just a switch of our thinking and we could get a better deal.

Enough is enough.  Let go the negative thoughts and be prepared to receive the positive vibes.  Wash your face, take a deep breath and have a big laugh or a big oomph ....our mood will change and we will be better.  Just as simple as that.....just do it.

LOL--namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment