Monday, December 10, 2012

Is there a ghost in your mind?

My daughter, M told me that she coming home late last night and she wants me to switch on the lighting in my living room and at the stair case.  I asked her why ?  She told me that she is scare.  Scare of What ? I asked her.  She told me that she is not comfortable because her dog which is staying with her , often bark at the door. I told her this is nonsense. Why after staying in the house for 20 years , she can still think like that.

She told me that I do not believe her and that is exactly my feelings.  If some of the ghostly things were come to my territory , I will chase them out. This is my house and I am in control , okay ?  Don't stay in my way or freighten my family and this is something , I do not tolerate.  Go ..fzzzzx off some where.

In my mother's previous house located in the same area and we have sold it already, I have some hair rising experience.  I could vividly recalled that on a few occasion, I felt something resting on me. I could not move my body or shout at all.  It was something heavy and I could consciously want to push it away but I just cannot do anything.  I asked my friends and they told me is that " some ghost is sitting on me".  Why did they want to disturb me ? Don't they have better things to do ? Am I so important to them?  These are the questions moving through my head since then.

I believe on these occasions,  my body must weaken  and it is just a dream or my mind playing a trick on me. Nevertheless, I do not have the answer. 

In Bangladesh , I have an experience on the 13th floor of a 3 star hotel . It is nothing actually but my hairs was standing on its ends.  The feeling of  being uncomfortable as if someone is watching me.  The next day, I just change the room and it was okay.. In this instant, I am perturding into another kind's territory and they have the right not to accept me. But in my home,  I will fight them to the end.

In such incidents, the mind is very important.  Our past experience, our past knowledge  and our body conditions is very important.  If our mind is not strong, silly thoughts or influence will dwell on us and scare ourself. It is the fear that will breed further fears.  This is my belief.  If we are strong and stable in our mind, we can conquer whatever fear.

Having said that, I want the strange kinds to leave my domain, otherwise,  I will chase them out.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment