Sunday, December 9, 2012

A hectic saturday , 8th December 12

I woke up quite late, almost 8.30 am and have rushed to my yoga session at 9.00am. The yoga session was as usual, the normal stretching and head stands. The session finsihed at 10.30am and  my wife and me had a quick breakfast of eggs and wantan mee. I  dropped my wife at 11am at my house and I drove to pick up my sister.

It was my weekend dates with her and I took her for breakfast at Roti Bakar at the straits mall and we spend about one hour chatting what happen in the past week. After that, I sent her home and I drove home for a short nap. The nap turn into a two hours of sleep and after that , the four of us , my wife, May and her boyfriend and me went out together.  There was no lunch arrangement , so I bought bread at Sub-way at the straits mall for all of us to share. Well, two terryaki set and one tuna wheat bread and two ice lemon tea. Nothing to shout about.

We dropped my wife for her hair cut while three of us shot off to Yang Shang Tang, the China massage center.  We had an hour of message and some yak-yak and chat-chat with the China Girls. They are too talkative and keep selling me  their package of body massage. Who knows whether they will massage away my heart and money like what happen to my friend.

After that, off we drove to One Avenue to pick up my wife. It was abit early and we walk around the shopping mall and do some purchases. My wife join me later and we continued our shopping until 7pm and we rushed over to Edo Ichi, the Japanese restaurant at Island Plaza. It was a saturday and also school holiday session and the roads were packed with outstation cars.  The drive there was very slow and I was cursing about the traffic all the way.

It took us about 40 minutes to reach Island Plaza from Komtar's One Avenue. Luckily, the food was fast and good and we really enjoy it very much.  The restaurant have been my regular hunt lately and I liked the services and food very much although it is abit pricey.

The drive home was also hectic as we sway between the long queue of cars. It took us an hour from Island Plaza back to Farlim.  it was a long and hectic trip but in the end, the good food at Endo Ichi really make me feel contented.

So , another hectic Saturday.. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment