Friday, December 28, 2012

Another year is coming to an end - 2012

Every year that is a start and an ending. Looking back during the year,  I wonder what have I done to justify the passing or did I just let it go away wastefully.  It is 365 days or 52 weeks , if you spend it all together at one time , it is actually quite a long period but if it slips away quietly and when realized it and look up, the 362 days have already gone by.  Why is it passing so fast ?  This is called relativity ?  In simple words, how is it measured or against what this period of time is measured against.

My FIL, J have passed away almost one half year already  and my BIL, J have also passed away almost a year.  My mum have passed away more than 12 years and my father almost 20 years ago.  It is amazing how time have travelled so fast and so quietly and when occasion trigger us, we start to ponder how we have wild away the good years.

There are a few milestones which I have to highlight . I got my promotion to the board , my brother did a heart by-pass and my second sister go a mild stroke. I have gone to Bangladesh a few times and back and I have made a trip to Japan in April 12. Spend quite a fair bit of my time to support the expansion of my Company in Bangladesh and that is about it. 

Personally, nothing significant happens in my life except to invest in some properties in KL. On my health, I sustain a stiff shoulder during yoga and it has been affecting me for the past few months.  It is getting better and will get better , I hope.

Make some friends and refresh my friendship with a few friends.  Basically, it is work, Yoga, eat and rest.  Life goes on and passes by easily.  The main task now is to look after my sister and keep on working in the next year. Nothing to shout about and nothing great.

What is my resolutions for next year , 2013?  Keep up the yoga , exercise and to maintain my health or improve on it.  Keep working to make myself useful to expand my Company's projects overseas, make a few travels and make some more good investments. Nevertheless, looking forward to the Malaysia GE13 and see how the country is moving forward.  But ,most of the time is exercise , rest , eat and sleep.

Life is like that and with a bit of contentment , we will pass the next year easily... and with a yawn.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment