Monday, September 12, 2011

Sit and look see.... lots of wisdom

When I was young, my mother always ask me to window shopping. Just look see. What is the difference between "look" and "see"? It has the same purpose. Getting a visual image. On Sunday on my way to KL, I was precisely doing that "just look see". As I was waiting to board the plane to KL, I was sitting on the bench outside the gate to the plane, waiting for the people to board the plane.  I could see so many different people , the white, the black, the mid east and yellow guys or gals wondering around while waiting to board the plane. The old and the young, the ugly and the beautiful, the married and unmarried couples , hugging and kissing as if nobody is around. Just exaggerating abit.

When I reach KL and at the wedding dinner of my friend's daughter, there were many different people, again the old and young, the beautiful and the not so beautiful ladies  and the bald head man and the drunks at my next table. Each person having their own agenda for the night. Some wants to be drunk , some wants to eat good food, some just want to be entertained while the newly web is waiting for the dinner to end and have their time of their life in their own world.

I sat at the corner of the restaurant and just watch the scenes changes and the different actors or actress playing their role. The world is a stage and everyone is an actor. Yeah, it true. Everyone is inter-connect. If I have not met my friend PH , 12 years ago, I would not be attending his daughter's wedding and I would not be flying to KL on a Sunday and sat besides a group of PH's friend who finished 5 bottles of brandy and they just want to continue drinking and get drunk. The events unfold one scene at a time like a drama or a movie.  The director is called "fate".

At end of the dinner, I just stood up and bid farewell to my friend and I went back to my hotel to sleep. This is also the last scene for the day and the next morning , a new movie will play and different sets of actors and actress will come into my life and act out another daily drama. Yeah, life goes on and the show must go on with or without any one of them as the scenes unfold in my eyes.

This is a life show and it ends when I reach the end of my journey in life.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment