Sunday, September 18, 2011

My second visit to Aseana Cafe

Last night, I was there again with my sister as my daughter have requested her to visit her working place in  There are Aseana Cafe.  From the name Aseana Cafe, I have the impression that it belongs to a very big group of Companies involving in hotels , restaurants and travelling.  The Dome Cafe is also part of their chain.

When we reach there, the crowd was not so much as the previous night. Our table was the only table and I choose an open air seat facing the Ocean and the bright lights in the far horizon. Actually, it was quite a good place to chat or titillate as the chairs are very comfortable  and it is not very crowded.  My sister ordered a curry chicken rice while I ordered a spaghetti.  I was start having a flu and I feel uncomfortable after eating the dinner.  However, I sit continue to sit and glaze into the far horizon. My SIL, MC told me that her SIL have the habit to sit by the shore and glaze into the far horizon.  It is actually very relaxing and de-stressing as well.

Later, there was a group of young girls of six came in and occupied the seat behind us and I overheard that they need to chat deep ito the night and ordered some drinks and appetizers. Then, more people came in and all have the intention to find a quiet place to chat. There a lots of people at the joint , Papa Rich which serves Malaysian food and Star Bucks next door and we can hardly talk while the food is so-so good.

The setting at Aseana Cafe have a few trees at their open air seats and it will be quiet romantic to seat with your loved ones and chat through the deep into the night. In front of the Cafe is the Marina and there are several beautiful boats lying in the harbor. The previous night, my wife asked me who does these boats belongs to ?  I told her it must belong to some millionaires who loved the sea. Just a general guest and it will be probably right.

I would like to recommend those of you who wants to find a place to chat which is quiet and facing an amazing view/ The food is so-so and it is quiet pricey but the coffee and latte is very good as it is provided across the restaurant by Dome.

Happy hunting and chatting away.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment