Thursday, September 15, 2011

Be forgiving - life have an expiry date.(ext)

I know that you will have someone in mind, to pass this one along to.
because you are the forgiving one...

*PASS THE BISCUITS*

When I was a kid, my Mum liked to make breakfast food for dinner*
*every now & then & I remember one night in particular when she had*
*made breakfast** **after a long, hard day at work. On that evening*
*so long ago, my Mum placed a plate of eggs, sausage,*
*and extremely burned biscuits in front of my dad. I remember waiting*
*to see if anyone noticed!*
*Yet all my dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my Mum*
*and ask me how my day was at school.

I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember hearing*
*my Mum apologize to my dad*
*for burning the biscuits. And I'll never forget what he said: *
*"Honey, I love burned biscuits."

Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him*
*if he really liked his biscuits burned.*
*He wrapped me in his arms and said,*
*"Your momma put in a long hard day at work today and she's real tired.*
*And besides... A burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"

You know, life is full of imperfect things... And imperfect people.*
*I'm not the best at hardly anything,*
*and I forget birthdays and anniversaries just like everyone else.*
*What I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each others*
*faults and choosing to celebrate*
*each other’s differences, is one of the most important keys*
*to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship.

So...please pass me a biscuit. And yes, the burned one will do just fine!*
*And please pass this along to someone*
*who has enriched your life...I just did!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets... Love the people who treat you
right*
*and forget about the ones who don't.

ENJOY LIFE NOW - IT HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE**![image: []]*

No comments:

Post a Comment