Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My mind is not at peace with myself

Just woke up suddenly and find myself unduly disturbed with my problem at work. Trying to make peace but my mind starts jumping here and there, leaving a trail in my disturb mind. What can I do now even if I have the solution to my problem in hand? It is not within my control to put the necessary actions in place now. Now,my fixing mind is restless and egar to put out the fire.  I keep making peace with my jumpy and fixing mind by relaxing through the yoga breathing technique. It helps for awhile but my eyes remained wide open. Ok, might as well wake up and talk to myself and you through the net.

You might be sleeping very sound now and maybe wondering in your sweet dreams.  Yeah, I can understand as I have plentiful of those sweet dreams. Now, the night is deep and it is dead quiet out there. The weather is very cooling as it has been raining the past few nights. I am now hiding under a blanket to belt out my thoughts through the net without disturbing my wife. She has  been very tired lately because of her work. Anyway, who is not tired after a hard days work.

Well, my mind is slowing down and my eyes is abit heavy. Writing out my thoughts is a big relief for me and it helps to give me focus to make peace with myself.  I remembered the famous Guru, Maharaji say that Happiness is from within ourself and we are the one to determine whether we are happy or not. The choice is ours. Yeah, I try to meditate on this piece of wisdom to find peace. I have told my mind to sent the necessary signals to shut down all my thoughts and relax all my bodily functions. But, they are not responding as quick as I like it to me.

Frankly, if we want to be the master of our own mind. It needs a lot of practice and training. We cannot just sit up and order it to obey our command. This ability have been lost through many generations. It is the reverse now, we are the slave to our undiscipline mind.  In order to become the master, we have to start training it again and it has to be a gradual process. If we have an active body and tired mind, we cannot sleep  as it is not synchronized and if we have a tired body and active mind, it is again off balance. To have an orderly sleep, we should have a tired body and relax mind. With this harmony, then we can sleep well. Some people is very lucky to have this natural  switch off ability even if  body-mind is not in harmony.

Now, my eyes is getting heavier and after spelling out my thoughts, I have make peace with my mind. So, Fellas, when you wake up and read this peace , it would be the next day. Please use my experience to comtemplate and enhance your wisdom. Is it good morning or good night ?  It is better to say good night so as to close the day and catch some sleep.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment