Sunday, January 2, 2011

A moment of truth

Time is rushing by and we bid goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011. For me,I have said it more than 50 times. So,how many 10 years do we have? Or how many more 10 years do I have? It is the fact and the truth.

Now I am lying on my bed, feeling a bit strange as if time have stood still and I have a message to express to all of you, that is to share my thoughts at this particular moment. It is so quiet amd I am trying to hold on to the seconds to prevent it from moving on to the minutes. Tomorrow is another day. Mr Second, please hold on. All these wishes are fat hopes. It is only my fantasy. How can time stop for us? Nonsense.

Seconds turn to minutes and turn hours and tuen to days , weeks, months and years. It does not matter that you are doing something or lying idle. Not doing something is also doing something. That is not doing anything. Does it matter whether our life is long or short if we are doing nothing. To cherished the passing moments, we have to have a purpose driven life. The goals needed not be big but it should be meaningful. Like polishing up your sense of awareness.Or travelling inwards to know yourself better or chant to refresh and re-enforce your vow. Small little things to inspire or spice up your moments to make the passing easy.

My realization of this moment inspire me to share my thoughts on the realization of time.Due to our busy thoughts, we are unaware of the passing time. With a blink of an eye, we are past our prime and riding into the sunset.Before we are over and passes on, we have to leave our foot prints amd signature by giving, caring and sharing. We reap what we sow. If we plant apple trees, tomorrow,we will get apples. As simple as that.

As a parting word before I slip into my dreams,may tomorrow bring you inspiration, hope and happiness. If you are not a sleep, cherish each beautiful breath and enjoy the ticking seconds.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment