Friday, February 14, 2014

Dhaka airport - Jan 2014

Dhaka Airport - Jan 14

Sitting here waiting for the nite flight to Singapore. There is so much Mosquitos flying around . Worst off than the last time I was here six months ago. Bloody idiots sucking my blood.

To the locals, they have accepted it as their friend and they learn to accept it and live with it. Once , I told my friend that it will be a big business importing mosquito coils to drive away this blood sucking idiots but my friend told me that the coils have very short life as the Mosquitos gets immune to these mosquito coils very fast and they have to import stronger and stronger coils . Finally, it will also kill human beings as well.  Haiyooo, it is cheaper and safer to live with it .

Once , I read an article that a monk told us to be compassionate to all living things including Mosquitos. If we are friend to them , they will suck our blood once awhile but if we are hostile to them , they will attack us first upon seeing us. Woh! Mosquitos have brain already.

I want to tell you a story . When my father in law was younger , his house which he was staying was full of crows. One day, he decided to shoot marbles at them. One day, the crows attack him in a crowd.  This may happen woh the Mosquitos.

So, we have to live and lets live.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment