Sunday, February 2, 2014

A quiet moment - today

A quiet moment - today

I have been very hectic the past few days. Having to closed the year with some serious decisions before the year of the horse gallop in and I have travelled to KL on the 1st day of new year and back to Penang today. The long hours of traveling today make me  erg sleepy in the afternoon and I took a power nap before taking my dinner.

The travel from Penang to KL was smooth and blissful . It was so smooth with any jam while the cars from from KL to Penang was jammed packed.the return trip from KL to Penang was the same as the trip from Penang to KL. Blissful and smooth. So, relaxing but again, t was jammed from Penang to KL. Traveling in KL by car was smooth as the the traffic in most roads were thin and easy. I think this  trend I the traffics happens in most public holidays. If you have a good car, it should be an enjoying ride in these directions which  I have taken.

Now , I have a quiet moment to reflect on the happenings in the past few days. I had several rounds of good food, meet many relatives and friends, have a round of yoga exercise with my sister in law in her fitness center  and moving around the malls and shopping complex , a round latte and good conversations. All these activities were enjoyable including losing a couple of hundred ringgits in a social card game. It was like giving Ang pau to my nieces. Beautiful nieces.

Now, I have take a good rest to face tomorrow , the first working day in the year of the horse. Stay active fellas and enjoy every minutes.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment