Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Penang ATICS College Buffet on Thursday , 10th of November 2011

My daughter, May called me to bring my friends to support her college buffet on tomorrow , Thursday and I sent out quite alot of messages to my friends but they only responded by saying they are busy or have other schedules and finally, I have called my BIL, ES to bring his friends.  I have a guest tomorrow and will not be available. As I have mentioned her college is running a restaurant as part of her training program and all the students is pretty excited about it although the lecturers is a bit uptight. Well, maybe it is supposed to be a serious business running a restaurant.

I am not soliciting for business but as part of my effort to support her training program and I need to be up front with my friends. There should be no obligation and we should support the teenagers to get a proper training and starting a career on their own. It is not a matter of whether the food or the service is good and the price is cheap. It is the spirit and passion of making the world go round.

In our younger days, there are people who have came into our life and make it warmer and hold our hands and lead us to a certain distance and some other people will take over the process while certain people get out of our life for a reason or unknown reasons. Now,it maybe time for us to be the lead and lead and provide guidance for others and lead the way for a certain distance.  This is part and parcel of our journey through life.

Hence, I want to promote the awareness to have the spirit of kind compassion and loving kindness.  Extend our hands and someone out there will hold your hands or let you hold their hands. This is fate or the natural bond. My yoga teacher told me that if you hold a hand or a hand hold you, it is because all of you is related in certain ways in previous life and in this life you find the connecting bond.  It comes naturally and we do not need to force a bond.  If the bond is unnatural, the link will break automatically and it is mend to be, it will be.

Just flow with the universe and shift through the realms and feel. Just let your body and mind feel the flow and the drift. Relax and you will find the connectivity.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment