Friday, November 18, 2011

In the late of the night

Tired are my wondering eyes
Staring at the bright lights
My mind is wondering restlessly
Yet a moment ago,I fell asleep

The struggle between the two senses
Sleep now or wonder around
My mind stretch the day
My eyes called for a closure

The choice is my but remained fragile
Sleep I will lose a day
Keep awake, I still have today
The tug of war is stressing me up

What is that additional hour
Sleep less or keep awake for awhile
Is it so difficult to decide
It does not matter so much anymore

Time is the master and it will keep flowing
To sleep or not, you have to decide
In both, an hour is lost and gone
So, why does it bothers you so much ?

The battle is meaningless and cruel
Both hurting the body and soul
So shut you mind and close your eyes
As calm decent and make you drift

Sleep, my friend sleep
If not the mind keep wondering deep
Brings more thoughts to a peaceful night
So, sleep my friend sleep ...

No comments:

Post a Comment