Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you seen it before?

Am I going crazy or have I seen it before. There are occasions that I have done such things before or been to a place before or I have encountered aperson in the past. These feelings came up once awhile and I search deep into my memory when has it happen before. I have just paste a picture of many green leaves in one of my teasing article and to test your awareness and it dwell in me that I have done it before. This is only one of my many experiences.

Sometime in my dreams or while I am in a light sleep, my mind will wonder and images of places and people will come up during my drifting sleep. I think it could be this experience that leave an impression in my mind that I have been a place or have met a certain person or have done a such act before.

One of my yoga teacher,Alex teaches universal yoga which believes in re-incarnation and re-birth. During his sessions, he will asked us to go deep into our mind or draw energy from the Universe to bring us positive energy or chi.As we meditate we could dwell into our past lives and see images of our past including places and image of people. HIs theory is that at times, you feel very close to a stranger or have an instant liking on a person or dislike for a person, this people could have been in your past lives and could be your family member. Therefore, you like him or her very much. YOur path cross each other again. This experience could have result in my having this strange experience of doing or seeing a certain thing.

Nevertheless, the experience is real and it will happen again. I have to be ready for it and enjoy the feeling of suspense and accepting the experience. Many of you could have the same experience as me and would be wondering what is happening to you. This sixth sense feeling is like magic and it will strike when you are unaware. Enjoy it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment